Reported: Mac OSX 10.11.1, Swift 2.2-dev
Tested & remains an an issue on:
- macOS 10.14, Swift 4.2 - 25th September 2018
- macOS 10.14.1, Swift 5.1 (Xcode 11 beta 5) - 19th August 2019
A function(x') is not called that we thought If there is following conditions.
- A protocol(A) is defined a function(x).
- A has implement of x in the protocol extension.
- A class(B) is implement A, but doesn't have implement x.
- A subclass(C) is inheritance B, and have implement x(x').
- A instance of C typed A, and call x.