I'm running iOS 13.2 beta 2 and Xcode 11.2 beta 2.
It appears that – when running on device or device simulator – some generic types module symbols aren't being exported.
For example: When testing the following class as part of a SPM project:
With the following test:
I'm getting a bad access error.
Although I've used an SPM project as an example, I believe it's occurring with any module export. (I'm seeing other similar bad access crashes in other code.)
In fact, you can see with the example above (and SPM project attached) that I'm not using the `@testable` attribute to import the module for the test – I've just made the relevant API in the test class public. (Though, it also crashes with the default access modifiers and using the `@testable` attribute.)